From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vera Cruz)
- María González Veracruz (born 1979), Spanish politician
- Philip Vera Cruz (1904–1994), Filipino American labor leader
- Tomé Vera Cruz (born 1955?), São Tomé and Príncipe politician
- Vera Cruz, a fictional transsexual character in Pedro Almodóvar's 2011 Spanish-language film The Skin I Live In
- Vera Cruz (East Timor), a subdistrict of Dili District
- Veracruz, Durango, city in the state of Durango
- Veracruz, Veracruz, largest city in the state of Veracruz (formerly spelled "Vera Cruz")
- CD Veracruz, Mexican football club
- VeraCruz (computer virus), alternative name for the extinct Ping-Pong virus
- Vera Cruz (film), 1954 motion picture starring Gary Cooper and Burt Lancaster
- "Veracruz" (song), from Warren Zevon's 1978 album Excitable Boy
- Veracruz Canyon, deep-sea canyon in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Hyundai Veracruz, mid-size 5-door wagon
- Vera Cruz Futebol Clube, Brazilian football club
- Classic Veracruz culture (c. 100 to 1000 CE), a cultural area of the present-day Mexican state of Veracruz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.