From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up veracity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veracity may refer to:
- Veracity (ethics), an ethical principle
- Veracity (Mark Lavorato novel), a 2007 dystopian fiction novel
- Veracity (Laura Bynum novel), a 2010 literature/speculative fiction novel
- Veracity (album), a 2008 album by hardcore/metal band Evacuate Chicago
- Veracity, a Topeka, Kansas built automobile from the early 1900s, built by the Smith Automobile Company
- Veracity (software), an open-source Distributed version control system by SourceGear LLC.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.