|Traded as||NASDAQ: VRAZ|
|Industry||Telecommunications, Communication systems|
|Headquarters||San Jose, CA, USA|
|Key people||Promod Haque (Chairman), Douglas A. Sabella (President and CEO)|
|Products||IP Telephony, Softswitchs, SIP Gateways|
|Revenue||US$ 135.75 million (2007)|
|Operating income||$ 2.94 million (2007)|
|Profit||$ 3.38 million (2007)|
|Subsidiaries||Veraz Networks Ltd.|
Veraz Networks Inc. is a provider of application, control and bandwidth optimization solutions. With Veraz's Multimedia Generation Network architecture, fixed and mobile service providers can create, manage and transport application sessions across TDM and IP networks. Veraz is headquartered in San Jose, California and has operations in Latin America, EMEA, APAC, Russia and CIS.
The company was incorporated in October 2001 as NexVerse Networks. On November 1, 2002 Israel's ECI Telecom merge its subsidiary NGTS (which was established in 1986) with NexVerse Networks to form a new company called Veraz Networks. In 2007 Veraz had an IPO on NASDAQ.
In May 2010, it was announced that Veraz was to merge with the Dialogic Corporation, under the Dialogic banner. The merger was completed on October 1, 2010 and the merged company, named Dialogic now trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol DLGC.
Products & Solutions
- Multimedia Generation Network Architecture
- Softswitch Solution
- Security and Session Management Platform
- Bandwidth Optimization Solution
- Media Gateway Solution
- Element Management System
- "Carrier IP Telephony Equipment Sales Grow in Second Quarter 2009". IP Business. 2009-09-09.
- "IP Communications and the NGN". TMC. 2009-06-01.
- "NGN/IMS Forum Report: IMS Coming, Just Not as Expected". Telephony Online. 2008-12-02.
- "Nigeria: Tourism, Technology to Struggle for Prime Attention". Vanguard News. 2008-01-12.
- "Softswitch Vendor Consolidation and Partnerships". Gartner. 2007-10-12.
- "QoS, QoE and Bandwidth Management", TMC, July/August 2009.
- "Veraz sees operators migrating to IP-based networks", Business News Americas, June 11 2008.
- "IP carrier spending to tick up again next year", Telephony Online, September 1 2009.
- "Veraz Networks Global Offices", Veraz Networks.
- Laing, Yehezkel, "ECI subsidiary NGTS to merge with US company Dialogic Corporation url = http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-69279280.html", Jerusalem Post - November 1, 2002 -
- "Veraz Networks Inc announces IPO pricing", Telecomworldwire April 5, 2007, retrieved 2009-11-11
- Securities and Exchange Commission v. Veraz Networks, Inc., Case No. CV-10-2849, retrieved 17 January 2011
- "Who, What, Where, When, WiMAX?", TMC, April 01 2009.
- "Softswitch/Media Gateway Market Stays Hot", Telephony Online, June 5 2006.
- "VoIP Growth Tests SBCs", Light Reading, September 14 2009.
- "Bandwidth optimization driving business as demand pressures networks", Business News Americas, August 6 2009.