From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vercors is an upland district in the south-east of France:
- Vercors Cave System, a set of long caves in the Alps of South-Eastern France
- Vercors Plateau, a range of mountains and plateaus in the department of Isère, French Alps
- Vercors Regional Natural Park, a protected area of southeastern France
- Maquis du Vercors, a section of the French Resistance to the Germans and Vichy régime during World War II, active in the district
- Free Republic of Vercors (June-July 1944), a short lived Free government established by the French Resistance in 1944 (only lasting a few weeks)
- Vercors (writer), a pen name adopted by the French author Jean Bruller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vercors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.