From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Verdi or verdi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verdi refers to Giuseppe Verdi (1813–1901), Italian opera composer.
Verdi may also refer to:
- Verdi, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Verdi, California, a census-designated place in Sierra County
- Verdi, Kansas
- Verdi, Nevada, United States
- Verdi Township, Minnesota, United States
- Frank Verdi (born 1926), American baseball player
- Luigi Verdi (born 1958), Italian composer
- Robert Verdi (born 1968), American television personality
- Simone Verdi (born 1992), Italian footballer
- Virdi (also spelt Verdi/Virdee/Virdy/Virdi), Punjabi surname from the Jatt and Tarkhan caste
- Federation of the Greens, a Green party in Italy, known colloquially as Verdi, or Greens
- USS Verdi (SP-979), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- The Life of Verdi, a 1982 TV docudrama about Giuseppe Verdi
The acronym VERDI may refer to:
- V.E.R.D.I., acronym of Vittorio Emanuele, Re D’Italia, Victor Emmanuel II of Italy (1820–1878), the Italian unification movement, named after the composer Giuseppe Verdi (ardent supporter of the movement).
- ver.di, Vereinigte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft (United Service Sector Union), German trade union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.