From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vermiculated in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vermiculated means covered with a dense but irregular pattern of lines, as though made by worm-tracks; the word derives from the Latin for worm. It may refer to:
Art and architecture
- In architecture, a form of rustication where the stone is cut with a pattern of wandering lines
- In metalwork, a type of background found in Romanesque enamels, especially on chasse reliquary caskets
- Vermiculated Fishing-owl (Scotopelia bouvieri), an owl species found in Africa
- Vermiculated Owl or Greyish Eagle-owl (Bubo cinerascens), an owl species
- Vermiculated Screech-owl (Megascops guatemalae), an owl species
- Vermicularis (disambiguation), a Latin word with the same meaning
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vermiculated.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.