From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Veronese or veronese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veronese is the Italian word denoting someone or something from Verona, Italy and may refer to:
- Veronese Riddle, a popular riddle in the Middle Ages
- Veronese (moth), a moth genus in the family Crambidae
- Monte Veronese, an Italian cheese made from cow’s milk
- Paolo Veronese (1528–1588), Italian Renaissance painter
- Giuseppe Veronese (1854–1917), Italian mathematician
- Joe Alioto Veronese (born 1973), San Francisco politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.