From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up versatile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Versatile may refer to:
- Versatile (company), Canadian manufacturing company and brand of agricultural equipment by the company
- Versatile (producer), real name Andrew Roettger, American record producer, songwriter and remixer
- Versatile (sex), person who enjoys both being dominant and submissive, and may alternate between the two in sexual situations
- The Versatiles, a Jamaican reggae group
- HMS Versatile (D32), a Royal Navy destroyer that saw service in both world wars
- Versatile Multilayer Disc aka VMD or HD VMD, a high-capacity red laser optical disc technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.