From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up verse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not be confused with versus (disambiguation)
Verse may refer to:
- Verse (poetry), a metrical structure, a stanza
- Blank verse is a type of poetry having regular meter but no rhyme
- Free verse is a type of poetry written without the use of strict meter or rhyme, but is still recognized as poetry
- Versed, 2009 collection of poetry by Rae Armantrout
- Verse, an occasional synonym for poetry
- Verse, an international poetry journal with Henry Hart (author) as founding editor
- Verse (rapper), a Toronto hip hop artist
- Verse (band), a hardcore punk band
- Verse (rapper) (b. 1986), British hip hop artist
- Verse (popular music), roughly corresponds to a poetic stanza
- Verse-chorus form, a musical form common in popular music where the chorus is highlighted
- Verses (Apallut), a 2001 album by the Alaskan group Pamyua
- Verse, a 2002 album by Patricia Barber
- Ben Mount (b. 1977), also known as The Verse or MC Verse, British rapper, producer and record label owner.
- Verse protocol, a networking protocol allowing real-time communication between computer graphics software
- Verse, a river of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.