From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up very in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Very is an intensifier in the English language.
Very may also refer to:
- Véry, a commune in the Meuse department in France
- Very (lunar crater)
- Very (Martian crater), named after Frank Washington Very - see List of craters on Mars: O-Z
- Edward Wilson Very (1847-1910), US Navy officer, inventor of the Very flare gun
- Frank Washington Very (1852–1927), American astronomer
- Jones Very (1813–1880), American poet, essayist, clergyman and mystic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Very.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.