From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vesical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- the vesical arteries, which provide the urinary bladder with oxygenated blood
- the vesical venous plexus, the network of veins that collects deoxygenated blood from the urinary bladder
- the vesical veins, tributaries of the internal iliac veins, which drain the vesical venous plexus
- the vesical nervous plexus, a nerve network in the anterior pelvis
- the vesico-uterine pouch (or vesico-uterine excavation), a sac in the female pelvis in between the uterus and the urinary bladder
- Vesical tenesmus, difficulty urinating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.