From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vesicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vesicle may refer to:
- In cellular biology or chemistry
- Vesicle (biology), a supramolecular assembly of lipid molecules, like a cell membrane
- Synaptic vesicle
- In human embryology
- In human anatomy and morphology
- Seminal vesicle
- Vesicle (dermatology), a liquid-filled cavity under the epidermis, commonly called a blister
- In non-human morphology
- In geology
- Vesicular texture, a small enclosed cavity found in some volcanic rock, such as basalt
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.