From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vestbygda, Vestbygd, or Vestbygdi are place names in the Norwegian language. The prefix "vest-" means "western" and the root word "bygd(a/i)" refers to a "village" or "rural countryside". The name may refer to the following places in Norway:
- Vestbygda, Buskerud, a village in Sigdal municipality, Buskerud county
- Vestbygda, Oppland, a village in Østre Toten municipality, Oppland county
- Vestbygdi, Osterøy, a village in Osterøy municipality, Hordaland county
- Vestbygda, Nordland, a village in Lødingen municipality, Nordland county
- Vestbygda, Nord-Trøndelag, a village in Snåsa municipality, Nord-Trøndelag county
- Vestbygd, Vest-Agder, a village in Farsund municipality, Vest-Agder county
- Vestbygdi, Voss, a village in Voss municipality, Hordaland county
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.