|Traded as||BİST: VESTL|
|Key people||Turan Erdogan, (CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 2.8 Billion (2010)|
|Net income||US$ 20.7 Million (2010)|
Vestel is a Turkish home and professional appliances manufacturing company consisting of 18 companies specialised in electronics, major appliances and information technology. Vestel's headquarters and production plant are located in Manisa, while the company's parent conglomerate is the Istanbul based Zorlu Holding.
Vestel, together with its subsidiary brands has a significant share in the European market of consumer electronics and home appliances, in particular TV sets. As of 2006, Vestel was the largest TV producer in Europe with more than 8 million units sold, accounting for a quarter of the European market. Vestel also has a subsidiary brand Vestfrost, which is popular in the Nordic countries.
- Digihome A Consumer Electronics brand
- Electra A UK white goods brand
- Finlux A Finnish consumer electronics brand
- Graetz A white goods brand sold in German-speaking countries
- Innohit (Italian TV brand) is manufactured under license from the brand owner.
- Isis (UK TV and white goods brand)
- Celcus (UK TV Brand)
- Luxor (a former Swedish brand previously owned by Nokia)
- Regal A Turkish brand also sold in Russia
- SEG A German brand also sold in Russia
- Servis A UK white goods brand
- Techwood A consumer electronics brand
- Telefunken (German TV brand) is manufactured under license from the brand owner.
- Vestfrost (a former Danish white goods brand purchased by Vestel)
- Waltham (a former UK brand purchased by Vestel)
- Kendo Manufactures TV sets and set top boxes.
- Acoustic Solutions TV Manufacturer.
- Walker for Irish market.
Other brands using vestel chassis and platforms
- LINSAR Independent British company that was established in 2006 are made by Vestel.
- JVC Some JVC TV sets, both TFT and CRT, were manufactured by Vestel. Also, today, Vestel sells in some countries, LCD TV sets branded JVC.
- Sharp Some entry level TV sets from Sharp are manufactured by Vestel.
- Toshiba Some entry level TV models from Toshiba are manufactured by Vestel.
- Hitachi Vestel is rebranding some of its TV sets as HITACHI, in some countries.
- Philips Some LED TV from PHILIPS ( like 32PFL3008 ) are made by Vestel, mainly entry level models.
- Horizon Low cost brand, usually led TV's, marketed in Romania .
- HYUNDAI. Hyundai TV Sets, both TFT and CRT TV sets were manufactured by Vestel, for some countries
- Orion Some TV sets made by Vestel are branded Orion Electric, for some countries. Orion TV sets with Vestel chassis, were usually belonging to ORION Hungary, a Hungarian electronics manufacturer.
- Daewoo Some TV sets made by Vestel are marketed under the DAEWOO brand in some countries.
- TELETECH. Low cost electronics brand, belonging to ALTEX Romania. TELETECH televisions are made by Vestel
- WESTWOOD. Low cost electronics brand belonging to DOMO Romania. WESTWOOD televisions are made by Vestel.
- Videoton A Hungarian electronics company. In Hungary, there were available Videoton LCD TV sets. There TV sets were made by Vestel, and usually sold in Hungary.
- Tesla A brand from Czechoslovakia . In countries that once formed Czechoslovakia, LCD TV sets made by Vestel were marketed under the name TESLA.
- MEDION German brand of consumer electronics. Many MEDION tv sets were and are manufactured by Vestel. Also, Tevion, Microstar, Lifetec brands are found on Vestel tv sets.
- Universum German brand belonging to Quelle. Some Universum sets were manufactured by Vestel, both TFT and CRT.
|This Turkish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|