From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up veteran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A veteran is a person who has served in the armed forces.
Veteran may also refer to:
- Veteran, Queensland, Australia
- Veteran, Alberta, Canada
- Veteran, New York, United States
- Veteran, Wyoming, United States
- HMS Veteran, the name of three ships of the Royal Navy
- Veteran (album), an album by Marques Houston
- Veteran tree, trees of distinction due to age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.