From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vex may refer to: confuse or annoy
- VEX prefix, a microprocessor opcode prefix and coding scheme for the x86 instruction set architecture
- Vex Robotics Design System, a robotic construction kit
- FIRST Vex Challenge, a robotics competition
- One of Houdini's scripting languages
- Venus Express, a European Space Agency space mission to the planet Venus
- Vex, Switzerland, a municipality
- Ulorin Vex, English model
- Vex, a brachiopod genus
- Virgin Express, a European airline, now merged into Brussels Airlines
- Voltayre's Encyclopedia Xenobiologica, a fictional guide to the Babylon 5 universe
- Vex, one of the 25 unlockable characters in Maxis's Action RPG Darkspore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.