Via Trading (company)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (January 2014)|
|Key people||Jacques Stambouli, CEO & Alain Stambouli, President|
Via Trading Corporation is a wholesale supply company of general consumer merchandise. The company's goods come primarily from wholesale liquidations, wholesale overstock purchases, and customer returns. Brothers Jacques and Alain Stambouli founded the company in 2002, and Alain is the company's president, with Jacques serving as the CEO. Via Trading is based in Lynwood, California.
Via Trading began purchasing surplus inventory from retailers and wholesalers, but after realizing a void of good wholesale suppliers, the Stambouli brothers made a shift to the wholesale end of the business. Via Trading purchases large quantities of items at discount prices, similar to the business owners featured on A&E's Storage Wars, who purchase trailers of merchandise, and then resell the items at discount prices. Brandon Bernier of Storage Hunters purchased approximately $4,000 of merchandise from Via Trading in under 3 weeks in 2012.
Via Trading's customers range from eBay sellers, Craigslist.com resellers, traditional retailers, and flea market retailers. The company has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003 and has been featured on The CW, ABC, NBC, and Forbes Magazine, among other media outlets.
- "Via Trading". Trade Markia. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Via Trading Corporation". Manta. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Via Trading Corporation". Top Ten Wholesale. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Martin. "Via Trading: Overstocks & Customer returns". Wholesale Review. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Via Trading Liquidation". Wholesale Central. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Pallet Cleanser". LA Business Journal. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Van Riper, Tom. "Reseller Sees Many Happy Returns". Forbes. Archived from the original on 2 January 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Heine, Christopher. "Surplus Success At Via Trading". Wholesale Central. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "BBB Business Review". BBB. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Russell, Joel. "'Storage Wars' stokes interest in wholesaler's auctioned goods". LA Business Journal. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|