From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Viable)
|Look up viable or viability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viability is the ability of a thing (a living organism, an artificial system, an idea, etc.) to maintain itself or recover its potentialities.
Viability or viable may refer to:
Biology, medicine or ecology
- Viability selection, the selection of individual organisms who can survive until they are able to reproduce
- Fetal viability, the ability of a fetus to survive outside of the uterus
- Genetic viability, chance of a population of plants or animals to avoid the problems of inbreeding
- Minimum viable population, a lower bound on the population of a species, such that it can survive in the wild
- Population viability analysis, a species-specific method of risk assessment frequently used in conservation biology
- Viability study, a study of the profitability of a business concept which is to be converted into a business
- Minimum viable product, in product development, a strategy used for fast and quantitative market testing of a product or product feature
- Viable Paradise, an annual one-week writing workshop held each autumn on Martha's Vineyard
- Viable prefix, in computer science, the set of prefixes of right sentential forms which can appear on the stack of a shift-reduce parser
- Viable System Model, a scientific model of the organization of a viable or autonomous system
- Viable system phenomena, the science of observing the behavior of a system
- Viability theory, an area of mathematics that studies the evolution of dynamical systems under constraints to the system's state
- Viability assay, an assay to determine the ability of cells or tissues to maintain or recover its viability
- All pages with titles containing "viable" or "viability"
- Via (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.