|Raghav Bahl, Former Chairman and Managing Director, Sudhanshu Vats CEO|
The Indian Film Company
Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Limited founded in November 2007 is a 50/50 joint venture operation in India between Viacom and the Network 18 Group based in Mumbai. Viacom 18 owns and operates various channels of the Viacom group for the Indian viewers, as well as manage various Viacom's consumer products in India. In July 2008, Colors was launched. In January 2010, Viacom 18 went international with the launch of Colors in the US. The channel is called "Aap ka Colors". In July 2010, it got into 50/50 distribution joint venture with Sun Network and Sun 18 was formed. Viacom 18 also launched the channel Sonic Nickelodeon in December 2011, targeting young adults. On 23 January 2012, Viacom18 also launched Comedy Central. On 3 September 2012, Viacom18 launched Rishtey.
Viacom 18 also owns Viacom 18 Motion Pictures.
- Comedy Central
- MTV Indies
- Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
- Teen Nick India
- Nick Jr India
- Consumer Products
- Network 18
- Integrated Network Solutions
- "Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd". Viacom18.com. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- "Beefing Up The Bouquet". business.outlookindia.com. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- "Viacom18 launches its new channel ‘sonic’ in India". India Infoline. 5 December 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
History TV channel
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|