From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vibe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vibe is short for vibration, alternatively an emotional reaction to the aura felt to belong to a person, place or thing
(The) Vibe or VIBE may also refer to:
- Vibe (magazine), a magazine about music artists, actors and other entertainers
- Vibe (comics), a comic book character in the DC Comics universe
- Vibe (Zhané song), from the 1994 album Pronounced Jah-Nay
- Vibe (song), by Finnish band The Rasmus from the 1998 album Hell of a Tester
- Vibe (band), a 2002 Korean musical group
- The Vibe (album), a 2007 album by Lexington Bridge
- Vibe On, a 2007 song by Australian singer Dannii Minogue from the album Neon Nights
- Vibe (TV series), a 1997 American late night talk show
- Vibe (TV channel), a New Zealand television channel on SKY Network Television
- Vibe FM, a radio station in the UK
- VIBE FM (Romania), a radio station in Romania
- The Vibe 98.8, a fictional radio station from Grand Theft Auto IV
- DanceVibes Radio, a internet radio station in the UK
- ViBe, a software method for background extraction in moving images.
- Novell Vibe, a web based document management and collaboration system.
- Pontiac Vibe, a Pontiac brand car produced from 2002—2010
- ViBE, a brand name for a Philips GoGear portable media player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.