From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vicarious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vicarious may refer to:
- Vicarious Atonement, Christian doctrine.
- Vicarious baptism, baptism for the dead
- Vicarious bullying (or proxy bullying), bullying committed on behalf of somebody else
- Vicarious learning, observational learning
- Vicarious liability, a term in common law
- Vicarious liability (criminal), a term in criminal law
- Vicarious problem-solving, a rational approach to economic theory
- Vicarious traumatization, transformation in the self of a trauma worker or helper that results from empathic engagement with traumatized clients and their reports of traumatic experiences.
- "Vicarious," a song by Cadence Weapon from the album Breaking Kayfabe
- Vicarious (song), a single by the progressive metal band Tool
- Vicarious Visions, a video game developer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.