August 13, 1974 [|
Moscow, Soviet Union
|Other names||Victoria Queen, Queen Victoria, Viktoria Karina|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|No. of adult films||75 (per IAFD)|
Vicca is a Russian glamour model and former contract pornographic actress for VCA Pictures and Private Media Group. Vicca is noted for her onscreen performances with her girlfriend, the Russian actress Nikita Gross, and for being December 1998's American Penthouse Pet of the Month and 2001 Penthouse Pet of the Year runner-up.
She came to Los Angeles in 1996, where she became a contract star for VCA Pictures. After gaining the attention of porn director Michael Ninn with The Coming of Nikita, a 1994 Russian/Italian Europorn production, under the stage name Victoria Queen, Vicca came to Los Angeles with his assistance in 1996. Vicca was a Penthouse covergirl and Penthouse Pet of December 1998 and a runner-up for 2001 Penthouse Pet of the Year.
She also modeled for Playboy in the compilation video Playboy's Red Hot Redheads and on many Playboy TV shows including The Helmetcam Show, Stripsearch and Night Calls. Vicca also appeared in numerous adult magazines including Club, Cheri, and High Society. She was a mainstay of the Dream Dresser fetish fashion collection and Frederick's of Hollywood and acted in B movies under the name Viktoria Karina.
Vicca won the 1997 AVN Award for "Best Solo Sex Scene" in Diva (VCA). The film Ritual, which she starred in, won the 2000 Hot d'Or as Best American Movie at the Cannes Film Festival. Both films were directed by Michael Ninn, who made Diva into a series starring Vicca. She also starred in New Wave Hookers: The Next Generation and The Devil In Miss Jones 6 the AVN Award winners for Best Renting Movie in 1998 and 2000, both from VCA.
Vicca shared many movies, houses, exotic dance acts, and a website, viccanikita.com with girl friend and frequent co-star Nikita Gross, a former Miss Kyrgyzstan who was also a Russian porn star, 2000 Penthouse Pet of the Year finalist, and VCA contract star. They met in Russia as fashion models. Their website, ViccaNikita.com was active from 2000 to 2002.
- "Vicca Biography from ViccaNikita.com". October 7, 2001. Archived from the original on October 7, 2001.
- (Russian) "Викка / Vicca Russian biography and filmography".
- Roger T. Pipe. "Star Interviews: Vicca". Retrieved 2007-07-20.. Video
- "Amazon.com: Penthouse – Pet of the Year 2001: DVD: Penthouse". Retrieved August 14, 2006.[dead link]
- (Spanish)"Vicca biography at Barcelona Erotic Film Festival".
- Vicca at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Viktoria Karina at the Internet Movie Database
- "Alt.sex.movies FAQ". Retrieved August 14, 2006.[dead link]
- "ViccaNikita.com at the Internet Archive Wayback Machine". May 22, 2001. Archived from the original on May 22, 2001.
- "RAME.net: AVN Awards – 1997". Retrieved August 14, 2006.
- Ken Wood. "Adult Video News: VCA, Evil Angel & Blue One Win Big at Hot d'Or Boneyards". Archived from the original on April 27, 2006. Retrieved August 13, 2006.
- Annabel Chong (September 23, 1999). "Vicca and Nikita: The Russians Are Coming". Archived from the original on 2006-05-31. Retrieved July 19, 2007.
- Mark Kernes (March 1999). "America's A Blast For Sexy (Killer?) Nikita".
- "ViccaNikita.com at the Internet Archive Wayback Machine".