From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vice-chancellor)
Vice-Chancellor or vice chancellor may mean:
- Vice-chancellor (education), the chief executive of a British or Commonwealth university (also used in some American universities)
- Chancellor of the High Court of Justice of England and Wales, a British judicial position, formerly known as the Vice-Chancellor
- Vice-Chancellor (US legal system), an American judicial position
- Vice-Chancellor of Austria, the deputy head of government of Austria
- Vice-Chancellor of Germany, the deputy head of government of Germany
- Swiss Vice-Chancellor, one of two senior deputies to the Swiss Federal Chancellor
- Generally, somebody whose duties are to assist a chancellor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.