From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vice versa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vice versa is a Latin phrase that means "the other way around". It may also refer to:
- Vice Versa (album), by German duo Funkstörung
- Vice Versa (band), a band from Sheffield, England
- Vice Versa (novel), an 1882 novel by Thomas Anstey Guthrie
- Vice Versa (1916 film), a film adaptation of the novel starring Charles Rock
- Vice Versa (1948 film), the third film adaptation of Guthrie's novel, starring Roger Livesey
- Vice Versa (1988 film), the fourth film adaptation of Guthrie's novel, featuring Judge Reinhold
- Vice Versa (magazine), a publication for lesbians
- Vice Versa: Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday Life, a book by Marjorie Garber
- Vice Versas, a type of chocolate produced by Nestle
- Vice Verses, an alternative rock album by Switchfoot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.