Vicellous Reon Shannon
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Vicellous Reon Shannon|
April 11, 1971 |
Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
|Other names||Vicellous Shannon|
|Years active||1991 – present|
Vicellous Reon Shannon (born April 11, 1971) is an American actor.
Shannon is a native of Memphis, Tennessee. He is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Lesra Martin in the 1999 film The Hurricane, and Keith Palmer, the son of presidential candidate David Palmer in the Fox television series 24. Vicellous also played in the 2006 film Annapolis.
Raised in Orange County, California, Shannon was a promising high school baseball player until being sidelined by a severely injured hamstring. He took an interest in acting and began taking the two-hour bus ride to Laguna Hills where he studied acting with R.J. Adams at The Actors Workshop, performing chores at the facility in lieu of tuition. His breakthrough role came a few years later in the television series Dangerous Minds.
- CSI - Aaron James/Marshall James (season 7 episodes 4, 7 and 19) (2006–2007)
- House - Carnell Hall (season 2 episode 5) (2005)
- The Shield - Trick (season 3 episode 11) (2004)
- JAG - Midshipman Kevin Dupree (season 9 episodes 3 and 10, season 10 episode 6) (2003–2004)
- The Guardian - Taliek Allen (season 2 episodes 22 + 23, season 3 episodes 21 + 22) (2003, 2004)
- Without A Trace - Probationary Fireman (season 2 episode 8) (2003)
- 24 - Keith Palmer (seasons 1 and 2) (2001–2002)
- Judging Amy - Joseph Dutton (1 episode, 2000)
- Freedom Song - Owen Walker (2000 TV movie)
- Early Edition - Marcus (1 episode, 1997)
- Moesha - Darnell (1 episode, 1996)
- Dangerous Minds - Cornelius Hawkins (1996)
- Beverley Hills, 90210 - Ju'wan (1 episode, 1995)
- Sister Sister - Anthony (1 episode, 1994)
- Animal 2 - Darius (2007)
- Annapolis - Twins (2006)
- Last Flight Out - Jim (2004)
- Hart's War - Lt. Lamar T. Archer (2002)
- Semper Fi - Keith Maddox (2001)
- The Hurricane - Lesra Martin (1999)
- D2: The Mighty Ducks - James (1994)
- Shannon recorded a public service announcement for Deejay Ra's 'Hip-Hop Literacy' campaign, encouraging the reading of Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter's autobiography.