From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Viceroy may refer to:
- Viceroy, Saskatchewan, small hamlet located in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Viceroy, gubernatorial title for the monarch-appointed governor of a country or province
- Viceroy (butterfly), a North American butterfly
- Viceroy (cigarette), a cigarette brand
- The Viceroys, a Jamaican rocksteady/reggae vocal trio
- Vauxhall Viceroy, a large car sold in the United Kingdom
- Viceroy of Kush, an official serving the Pharaoh of Egypt
- I Vicerè, 1894 novel by Federico De Roberto, translated to English as The Viceroys
- I Vicerè (film), 2007 film based on the De Roberto novel by director Roberto Faenza
- HMS Viceroy (D91), a British destroyer in commission in the Royal Navy from 1918 until the mid-1930s and from 1941 to 1945
- RMS Viceroy of India, a British ocean liner and later troop transport in service from 1929 until sunk in 1942
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viceroy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.