From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vichy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vichy is a town in Auvergne, France.
Vichy may also refer to:
- Vichy France, the French regime in metropolitan France collaborating with the Nazis during World War II
- Vichy, Missouri, a town in the United States
- Vichy shower, a kind of shower used at spas
- Vichy cosmetics, a cosmetics company owned by L'Oréal
Drinks and food
- Vichy water, carbonated mineral water
- Vichy Catalan, a Spanish brand of carbonated mineral water
- Vichy Pastilles, a brand of mint sweet (candy)
- Vichyssoise, a soup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vichy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.