From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vickers is a British engineering conglomerate founded in 1828.
Vickers may also refer to:
- Vickers (surname)
- Vickers Limited 1828-1927
- Vickers-Armstrongs 1927-1977
- Vickers plc 1977-1999
- Vickers Defence Systems, defence arm of Vickers plc, sold by Rolls-Royce plc to Alvis plc in 2002.
- Alvis Vickers, the result of the above merger. Acquired by BAE Systems in 2004.
- Vickers Shipbuilding and Engineering (VSEL), the former shipbuilding and armaments division of Vickers
- Canadian Vickers, the Canadian subsidiary 1911-1944
- Vickers hardness test, a measure of material hardness using the indentation method
- Vickers machine gun
- Vickers MBT, a post war Main Battle Tank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.