From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vicki)
Vicky or Vicki has multiple meanings:
- pet form of Victoria (name), a female forename.
- Vicki (Doctor Who), a fictional character on the BBC TV series
- Vicky, a character on the Nickelodeon cartoon, The Fairly OddParents
- Victor Weisz, a cartoonist.
- Vicky, a brand of vintage mopeds by Victoria Motorcycles
- Vicky Leandros, winner of the 1972 Eurovision Song Contest
- Vicky the Viking (film) a 2009 live action comedy movie
- Victoria (game), a slang name for Paradox Interactives game Victoria.
- Vicky the Viking
- Naseem Vicky, Pakistani comedian and actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.