|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Dorothy Stratten|
|Succeeded by||Ursula Buchfellner|
|Born||Vicki Ann McCarty
January 13, 1954
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
Iovine received her undergraduate degree (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) in Journalism from University of California, Berkeley. She earned a law degree from Hastings College of the Law and an LL.B. in International Law from Cambridge University.
She is a former member of the board of directors of the Special Olympics, as well as a former television producer and radio talk show host. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its September 1979 issue and was photographed by Arny Freytag. She was married to Jimmy Iovine, a record producer and a co-founder of Interscope Records, until 2009. They have four children.
Iovine has published several titles pertaining to pregnancy and parenthood under the brand of Girlfriends' Guides, as well as Best Friends' Guides.
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy (1st Ed. 1995, 2nd Ed. 2007)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy Daily Diary (1996)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Surviving the First Year of Motherhood (1997)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Toddlers (1999)
- The Girlfriends’ Guide to Getting your Groove Back (2001)
- The Girlfriends‘ Guide to Baby Gear (2003)
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Parties and Playdates (2003)
Best Friends' Guides
- Best Friends' Guide to Surviving the First Year of Motherhood: Wise and Witty Advice (1999)
- The Best Friends' Guide to Toddlers: A Survival Manual to the 'Terrible Twos' (and Ones and Threes) from the First Step, the First Potty and the First Word ('No') to the Last Blanket (1999)
- The Best Friends' Guide to Getting Your Life Back (2005)