Vicki Truitt is a Republican former member of the Texas House of Representatives, representing District 98 first elected 1999. She was defeated in a Republican primary election in 2012 by Giovanni Capriglione.
Truitt is now a lobbyist and represented various clients during the 83rd Texas legislature, including payday lenders, retired teachers, mental health providers, and health care providers.
In 1984, Truitt established and is part-owner in a small health care consulting company focusing on medical staff development. She has worked for the medical staff of John Peter Smith Hospital, in administration at Parkland Memorial Hospital, and as a physician recruiter.
Truitt has long been involved in many and various community organizations serving Northeast Tarrant County.
- Federal Economic Stabilization Funding, Select
- Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee (Chair)
- Public Health Committee
- Vicki Truitt's campaign website
- Texas House of Representatives - Rep. Truitt
- Texas State Directory profile
- Texas Tribune profile & bio
- Vote-TX.org profile
- Texas Conservative Coalition profile
- Vicki Truitt on Facebook