Vicki E. Truitt (born February 18, 1954) is a Republican former member of the Texas House of Representatives for District 98. First elected in 1998, she was unseated in the Republican primary election in 2012 by Giovanni Capriglione, who still holds the seat.
Truitt is now a lobbyist and represented various clients during the 83rd Texas legislature, including payday lenders, retired teachers, mental health providers, and health care providers.
In 1984, Truitt established and is part-owner in a small health care consulting company focusing on medical staff development. She has worked for the medical staff of John Peter Smith Hospital, in administration at Parkland Memorial Hospital, and as a physician recruiter.
- Federal Economic Stabilization Funding, Select
- Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee (Chair)
- Public Health Committee
- Vicki Truitt's campaign website
- Texas House of Representatives - Rep. Truitt
- Texas State Directory profile
- Texas Tribune profile & bio
- Vote-TX.org profile
- Texas Conservative Coalition profile
- Vicki Truitt on Facebook
- "Vicki Truitt". search.ancestry.com. Retrieved January 24, 2015.