Vicky Philips is a Solicitor in the United Kingdom. She is Head of the Employment Rights Unit at Thompsons Solicitors, having qualified as a Solicitor in August 1996. She was previously President of the National Union of Students between 1986-1988.
She regularly gives talks and lectures on employment law to trade union clients and speaks at events organised by the Institute of Employment Rights. She also writes articles and commentary on employment law matters for Federation News and Equal Opportunities Review.
[Commissioners of Inland Revenue v Ainsworth] (CA)  IRLR 465 (referred by House of Lords to European Court of Justice (hearing 20 November 2007) – Advocate General’s Opinion due 24 January 2008) [Entitlement to paid annual leave]
- 2004–present – Member and Executive Committee Member of the Industrial Law Society
- 1988–1993 - National Women’s Officer, Labour Party
- 1986 - 1988 - National President, National Union of Students
- 1985- 1986 - President (Welfare), National Union of Students
- 1984–1985 - Member of Executive, National Union of Students
- 1983–1984 - President Students’ Union, University of East Anglia
|President of the
National Union of Students
|Party political offices|
|National Women's Officer of the Labour Party
- "Commissioners of Inland Revenue v Ainsworth". Retrieved 2008-05-12.
- "ASLEF v UK (ECHR)". Retrieved 2008-05-12.