Victor Li Tzar-kuoi
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
1 August 1964 |
British Hong Kong
|Citizenship||Hong Kong, Canada|
|Alma mater||St. Paul's Co-educational College
|Organization||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited|
|Victor Li Tzar-kuoi|
Victor Li Tzar-kuoi (born 1 August 1964) is a Hong Kong businessman, served as Vice-chairman and Managing director of Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited. He is the elder son of tycoon Li Ka-shing and the brother of Richard Li. Li had a net worth of $730 million CDN in 2006. 
Li currently holds the following positions:
- Vice-chairman and Managing director of Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited
- Chairman of Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Limited
- Chairman of CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc.
- Vice-chairman of Hutchison Whampoa Limited
- Executive Director of Hongkong Electric Holdings Limited
- Co-Chairman of Husky Energy Inc.
- Director of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Investor in Air Canada
Victor Li serves as a member of the Standing Committee of the 10th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. He is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Commission on Strategic Development of Hong Kong. Mr Li is one of three Vice Chairmen of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce. Honorary Consul, for Barbados in Hong Kong.
- "Air Canada unions dig in, rescue deal seen at risk". Usatoday.com. 5 April 2004. Retrieved 2011-02-21.
- Profile of Mr. Li, Life Sciences division