Victor Pineda (soccer)
|Full name||Victor Pineda|
|Date of birth||March 15, 1993|
|Place of birth||Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2008–2009||IMG Soccer Academy|
|2014||→ Indy Eleven (loan)||17||(3)|
|2008–2009||United States U17||2||(0)|
|2010–2011||United States U18||10||(2)|
|2012–2013||United States U20||10||(3)|
|2014–||United States U23||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 18, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
The first homegrown player in Chicago Fire history, Pineda signed with the first team in August 2010. That year the midfielder lead the Chicago Fire U-16 Academy with eight goals and helped his team win the U.S. Soccer Federation Development Academy National Championship (in which he scored the first penalty kick of the penalty kick shootout). He was subsequently called-up to the United States U-18 national team and scored twice during the international tournaments. On February 17, 2012 Pineda was selected to the national U-20 team as one of the two team leaders.
- "Chicago Fire's U16 Academy Wins USSFDA National Championship". July 21, 2010.
- "U-18 MNT Roster Named for Lisbon International Tournament". May 12, 2011.
- "MLSers Salgado, Pineda called into US U-20 camp". February 17, 2012.
- "Long Time Coming: Original Homegrown Victor Pineda makes his Fire debut". chicago-fire.com. March 23, 2014.
- "ELEVEN ADD MIDFIELDER VICTOR PINEDA". http://www.indyeleven.com. Indy Eleven. Retrieved 24 July 2014.