Victor Township, DeKalb County, Illinois
Location in DeKalb County
DeKalb County's location in Illinois
|• Total||32.87 sq mi (85.1 km2)|
|• Land||32.81 sq mi (85.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.18%|
|Elevation||725 ft (221 m)|
|• Density||9.1/sq mi (3.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60531, 60552, 60556|
|GNIS feature ID||0429870|
Victor Township is one of nineteen townships in DeKalb County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 299 and it contained 130 housing units. Victor Township was formed from Clinton Township around 1853.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.87 square miles (85.1 km2), of which 32.81 square miles (85.0 km2) (or 99.82%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.18%) is water.
The township contains Victor Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Dewey Airport
- Warren Airport
- Indian Creek Community Unit District 425
- Leland Community Unit School District 1
- Somonauk Community Unit School District 432
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 70
- State Senate District 35
- "Victor Township, DeKalb County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Clinton Township||Squaw Grove Township|
|Paw Paw Township||Somonauk Township|
|Earl Township, LaSalle County||Adams Township, LaSalle County||Northville Township, LaSalle County|