Queen Victoria is the most famous historical bearer of the name.
|Region of origin
||Vicky, Vicki, Vickie, Vikki, Tori, Vika, Victor
Victoria is a feminine first name. It is also used as a family name.
Origin, meaning and forms 
Victoria is the Latin word for 'victory' or 'conquer' and is used as the feminine form corresponding to the name Victor. Hence, Victoria Salvador means 'victory to the savior'.
In Roman mythology, Victoria was the name of the goddess of victory, corresponding to the Greek goddess Nike.
There are several different variations of the name Victoria:
Given name Victoria, usually without mention of surname 
Given name Victoria, usually with surname 
- Victoria Azarenka (born 1989), Belarusian tennis player
- Victoria Beckham (born 1974), member of the Spice Girls, fashion designer, and wife of soccer player David Beckham
- Victoria Carbó (born 1963), Argentine field hockey player
- Victoria Climbié (1991–2000), notable child murder case in the U.K.
- Victoria Coren (born 1973), English writer, presenter and professional poker player
- Victoria Crawford (born 1986), WWE diva, wrestler and model
- Victoria Dunlap (born 1989), American basketball player
- Victoria Fuller (born 1970), American model and actress
- Victoria Jackson (born 1959), American comedian and actress
- Victoria Justice (born 1993), American actress, singer, model and spokesmodel
- Victoria Legrande (born 1981), French born singer song-writer keyboardist
- Victoria Marshman, candidate on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 9
- Victoria Nuland (born 1961), American diplomat
- Victoria Palacios (born 1977), Mexican race walker
- Victoria Paris (born 1960), American pornographic actress
- Victoria Principal (born 1950), American actress
- Victoria Rowell (born 1959), American actress and dancer
- Victoria Silvstedt (born 1974), Swedish model and actress
- Victoria Song (born 1987), Chinese, Korean pop singer
- Tori Spelling (born 1973), American actress
- Victoria Stafford (2000–2009), Canadian murder victim
- Victoria Toensing (born c. 1940), American jurist and terrorism official
- Victoria Wood (born 1953), English singer, writer and comedienne
- Little Boots (born 1984), British musician and singer, given name Victoria Hesketh
- Pixie Lott (born 1991), British singer, given name Victoria Louise Lott
- Victoria Newman Abbott, a character on the America soap opera The Young and the Restless
- Victoria Lord Banks, a character on the American soap opera One Life to Live
- Victoria "Tori" Cabello, a character in the novel "Tales of A Love Sick Band Geek"
Surname Victoria 
See also