||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013)|
|Born||Catherine Victoria Lockwood
1965 (age 49–50)
|Other names||Victoria Spencer|
|Spouse(s)||Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer (m. 1989, div. 1997)
Jonathan Aitken (m. 2005, div. 2009)
Victoria Aitken, (born Catherine Victoria Lockwood in 1965) is a British former fashion model and the first wife of Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer, the younger brother of Diana, Princess of Wales. In 2005, she married ex-model Jonathan Aitken; they divorced in 2009.
She is the sister of Christopher Lockwood, a member of the No 10 Policy Unit.
Titles and styles
- Miss Catherine Victoria Lockwood (1965 – 1989)
- The Hon. Viscountess Althorp (1989 – 1992)
- The Rt. Hon. The Countess Spencer (1992 – 1997)
- Victoria, Countess Spencer (1997 – 2005)
- Mrs Jonathan Aitken (2005 – 2009)
- Mrs Victoria Aitken (2009– present)