Victoria Cross (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Victoria Cross is the highest award for gallantry awarded to members of the British and Commonwealth armed forces.
Victoria Cross may also refer to:
- Victoria Cross for Australia, instituted in 1991
- Victoria Cross (Canada), instituted in 1993
- Victoria Cross for New Zealand, instituted in 1999
- Victoria Cross Ranges, mountain range in Alberta, Canada
- Annie Sophie Cory or Victoria Cross (1868-1952), British novelist
- Victoria Cross, a proposed railway station on the cancelled Redfern to Chatswood railway line, Sydney, Australia
- Victorian Cross, also called the Victorian, is a strength move in men's gymnastics performed on the rings. It is an inverted Maltese Cross.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.