She attended the Polytechnic University of Valencia, where she studied Fine Arts at the Facultad de Bellas Artes de San Carlos. There she started working as an illustrator while also designing various book covers and other commissioned pieces.
Her first illustrated book, Favole, a remembrance of Verona, Venice and Genoa, was first released on 23 April 2003. It was moderately successful, but she returned to the University to continue to study art. She made her first public appearance at the Saló del Còmic fair in Barcelona on March 8, 2004. She toured Madrid and the U.S. the following year.
Soon after, Favole II and Favole III followed. Her most recent published work is called El Corazón de Arlene (Arlene's heart) in 2008. Her illustrations have also been featured on posters, calendars and jigsaw puzzles.
- Favole I – Tears of Stone
- Favole II – Set Me Free
- Angel Wings
- Favole III – Frozen Light
- El Corazón de Arlene ("Arlene's Heart")
- Misty Circus: 1. Sasha, el pequeño Pierrot ("Sasha, the Little Pierrot")
- Misty Circus: 2. La Noche de las Brujas ("Witches Night")
- El Lamento del Océano ("The Lament of the Ocean")
and other such portraits.
- Victoria Francés Official Web Site At the moment only in Spanish 2015...in English now
- (Spanish) Her publisher and agent
- Victoria Francés Fan Club
|This article about an illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Spanish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|