Victoria on 2013-14 F/W Seoul Fashion Week
|Birth name||Sòng Qiàn|
February 2, 1987 |
Qingdao, Shandong, China
|Occupation||Singer, dancer, model, actress, MC|
|Associated acts||f(x), SM Town|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Sòng Qiàn|
Song Qian (Chinese: 宋茜; pinyin: Sòng Qiàn, born February 2, 1987), known as Victoria Song or mononymously as Victoria, is a Chinese singer, dancer, actress, model, and the leader and lead dancer of the South Korean girl group f(x).
She was ranked at #80 on The 2013 Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces.
This year she made it to the top of the '2014 Goddess of Asia' poll with 579,298 votes, beating the previous year's top Goddess, Yoona of Girls' Generation, who came in at number five. Victoria's bandmate Krystal also came in at number ten.
Victoria Song (Song Qian) was born in Qingdao, Shandong. She left her hometown at a very young age to study Chinese traditional dance at the Beijing Dance Academy. After her high school graduation, she was accepted to the Beijing Dance Academy and majored in Chinese ethnic dance. In September 2007, Victoria was spotted by a SM agent at a Beijing dance competition and later joined the company. Even before Victoria debuted, she had worked with Korea's top stars, such as Rain and Lee Joon-gi (Lee Junki). 
Victoria was scouted at a dance competition in Beijing on September 2007. She passed her audition for SM Entertainment and began preparing for her modeling career in South Korea. She is fluent in Korean in addition to her native Mandarin Chinese. She trained for two years at SM before her debut, from 2007 to 2009.
Victoria's first media appearance was for a Spris commercial in early 2008 with South Korean singer-actor Lee Joon-gi. In April 2008, she modeled for Samsung in a music video with Korean actor-singer Rain. And she had also filmed a CF with TVXQ.In May 2008, she appeared in Shinee's music video Replay (누난 너무 예뻐).
In August 2009, Song was introduced as the leader and main dancer of quintet girl group, f(x).
On June 2010, it was announced she was to be a cast member to We Got Married, pairing up with Nichkhun of 2PM (Thailand). Khuntoria was the couple's name in We Got Married. The pair were living their lives as a married couple and grabbed many people's hearts with their sweetness. Nichkhun and Victoria both gained entertainment-wide popularity.
In 2010, Victoria won the 'Popularity Award' at the MBC Entertainment Awards.
In January 2012, Victoria played the lead role in the China and Taiwan co-production drama When Love Walked In. And on December 21 of 2012, she won the Best Newcomer Actress Award at China's National Drama Award.
On December 4, 2012, Victoria released a book titled ‘Victoria’s Hong-Ma‘ that will include the experiences she had while traveling in Hong Kong and Macao.
She is currently filming for her second drama, Cocoon Town Romance based on the 'Tarot Goddess Sleuths' series, started filming in December of 2013.
Music video appearances
|"U (Chinese Version)"||Super Junior-M||Lead|
|2010||"Let You Go"||TRAX||Lead|
Variety television series
|2010||KBS||Invincible Youth||EP33 - EP58|
|2010||SBS||Running Man||Episode 8|
|2010 – 2011||MBC||We Got Married||EP38 - EP101||Main article: Khuntoria|
|2012||MBC||Golden Fishery||with Nichkhun and Harley|
|2013||Superstar China||co-judge with Alan Tam & Sabo Ryang|
|2013||KBS-W||Glitter||co-MC with Kim So-eun|
|2014||The Strongest Group||co-MC with Zhou Mi|
|2012||GTV||When Love Walked In||Shen Ya Yin (沈雅音）||Leading female role|
|2014||TBD||Cocoon Town Legend||Du Chun Xiao (杜春晓)||Leading female role, base on "Tarot Goddess Sleuths" series.|
|TBD||TBD||Chinese Paladin 5 (TV series)||Tang Yu Rou (唐雨柔)||Leading female role, filming on hold.|
|2012||I AM.||Herself||Documentary of SMTown in New York|
Commercials and advertisements
- 2008: Samsung 6 Series LCD TV
- 2008: Samsung’s Anycall“Any Dream” - Rain
- 2008: SPRIS Clothing Brand - Lee Joon-gi
- 2008: Smart S Line school uniforms - SHINee
- 2009: Korea Seoul Tour
- 2009: LG Cyon Chocolate Phone - f(x)
- 2009: K-Swiss - f(x)
- 2010: Love living rabbit costumes (H2) - f(x), SHINee & Zhang Liyin
- 2010: LG Optimus Z - f(x)
- 2010: Calvin Klein Jeans -
- 2010: Elite's School Uniform - f(x), Infinite
- 2010: Crown Bakery - f(x)
- 2010: Cnkia Chicken - f(x)
- 2010: Ottogi Noodle - f(x)
- 2011: Video game MMORPG "Gran Age" - f(x)
- 2011: Estee Lauder's Pure Colour L lipstick
- 2011: Smoothie King drinks
- 2011: Cafe Real/Jardin Coffee
- 2011: Caribbean Bay CF - Nichkhun & 2PM
- 2012: IPKN Cosmetics
- 2012: & by P&D - f(x)
- 2012: LG - f(x), Super Junior
- 2012: SPAO - f(x), Super Junior
- 2013: Center Pole - Wonbin
- 2013: The Shilla Duty Free - TVXQ
- 2013: LovCat - f(x)
- 2013: TONYMOLY - Super Junior M
- 2013: Freestyle Sports - f(x)
|2009-09-12||KBS2||Invincible Baseball Team||Herself|
|2009-10-03||KBS||Chuseok Special KBS Love Sharing Concert||Herself||with f(x)|
|2009-10-26||SBS||Finding Green, Yellow, Gold||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-01-31||SBS||Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-05-08||KBS||Star Golden Bell||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-06-16||MBC||Golden Fishery Radio Star||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-06-23||MBC||Golden Fishery Radio Star||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-06-24||MBC||Music Travel LaLaLa||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-07-31||MBC||Infinity Challenge||Herself||with f(x)|
|2010-08-15||SBS||Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate||Herself||with Luna, Sulli, Krystal|
|2010-08-29||SBS||Running Man||Herself||with Lee Joon|
|2010-09-02||MBC||7-Day Miracle||Herself||with Luna, Sulli, Krystal|
|2010-11-14||KBS||Let's Go Dream Team||Herself||with Krystal|
|2011-01-07||MBC||Star Audition: Birth of a Great Star||Herself|
|2011-02-03||CCTV-13||New Year Special - Korea section||Herself|
|2011-02-03||SBS||Star Couple Challenge||Herself||with Sulli|
|2011-02-04||KBS2||Idol Brain Battle||Herself||with Luna, Sulli, Krystal|
|2011-06-24||Fashion N||Actress House||Herself||with f(x)|
|2011-07-17||SBS||Kim Yuna’s Kiss and Cry||Herself||with Amber, Sulli, Krystal|
|2011-09-12||SBS||Star Couple||Herself||with 이재윤 / Lee Jae Yoon|
|2011-10-03||SBS||Couple Best||Herself||with Yesung|
|2011-11-23||SBS||Couple Best||Herself||with Ryeowook|
|2010||MBC Entertainment Awards||Popularity Award||Won|
|2012||National Drama Award - 'When Love Walked In'||Best New Actress||Won|
|2014||World Music Awards||World's Best Female Artist||Pending|
|World's Best Live Act||Pending|
- "Nana, Taeyeon, Suzy and 11 Others in “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2013″ List". Soompi. December 24, 2013.
- http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/100570/20140722/f-x-victoria-goddess.htm. Missing or empty
- "SM introduces Chinese rookie, works with Rain and Lee Jun-ki".
- "Chinese rookie Victoria Song borrows Rain for debut, becomes Han Geng's junior". 163 (in Chinese). 2009-06-27. p. 1. Retrieved 2009-08-26.
- 2PM 닉쿤·f(x) 빅토리아, '우결2' 새 커플로 전격 합류. Nate. June 1, 2010.
- "Khuntoria won Popularity Award". Allkpop. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- "Past and present ‘We Got Married’ couples to host the 2011 MBC Gayo Dajaejun Festival". allkpop.com. December 15, 2011. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- "f(x)’s Victoria played the leading role in the drama.". allkpop.com. January 11, 2012. Retrieved January 11, 2012.
- "f(x)’s Victoria to release a travel essay recording her experience in Hong Kong and Macao". allkpop.com. December 4, 2012. Retrieved March 5, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Victoria Song.|
- f(x) Official Website
- Victoria on Me2day(Korean)
- Victoria on Sina Weibo(Chinese)
- f(x) Official Play List Under SMTown on YouTube
- Victoria Song on Instagram