Video game director
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Video game director is a broad term that may refer to:
- Video game producer, the person in charge of overseeing development of a video game
- Technical director, usually a senior technical person within creative group
- Art director, a blanket title for a variety of similar job functions
- Creative director, a position often found within creative organizations
- Sound director, the head of the sound department
Video game director may also refer to the lead roles of:
- Video game developer, a software developer that creates video games
- Video game designer, a person who designs gameplay
- Video game programmer, a person who primarily develops codebase for video games or related software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Video game director.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.