Video gaming in France
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Video gaming in France is one of the largest markets in Europe.  The French government give special tax breaks to video game companies. In France video games have equal status as an artform.
Game developers from France
Game publishers from France
|Ubisoft||Rennes HQ||1986||publisher and developer|
Popular titles from France
- "French and British screen cultures, why are they so different?". France 24. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "French Touch: Video Game Industry". France 24. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "GUEST BLOG: Why can't the UK games industry be more... French?". Management Today. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- "Latest French Avant Garde: Games". Wired. Retrieved 2013-07-25.
- "For France, Video Games Are as Artful as Cinema". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-07-25.
- "France glimpses art in video games". BBC. Retrieved 2013-07-25.
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This video game culture–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|