From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Viedma is the capital of Río Negro province, Argentina.
Viedma may also refer to:
- Viedma Department, a part of Chubut province, Argentina
- Geographic features
- Viedma Lake, a lake in southern Patagonia
- Viedma Glacier, a large glacier in southern Patagonia
- Viedma (volcano), a subglacial volcano in southern Patagonia
- Juan Viedma (footballer), a retired Spanish-Dutch footballer
- Juan Viedma (athlete), a paralympic athlete from Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viedma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.