|Founded||Boston, Massachusetts (November 1, 2011)|
|Key people||Vienne Cheung, Founder|
|Products||Luxury Thigh High Stockings|
VienneMilano is one of Multiverse Commerce's brands and microstores.
VienneMilano was created as a result of Cheung’s interest in Italian hosiery and her wish to change the stereotypes surrounding thigh highs in America. Cheung wanted to bring the high quality thigh highs she found traveling through Europe to the US market.
On November 1, 2011 along with the launch of the VienneMilano online boutique their first line of luxury thigh highs was introduced.
On November 11, 2011 VienneMilano held a fashion show and keynote by Giuseppe Pastorelli, the Boston Italian General Consul, to celebrate the brand's launch and first collection at the InterContinental Boston.
Already after the first year in business VienneMilano managed to gain a reputation for high quality in the industry.
- Fenton, Cheryl. "Vienne Cheung keeps it cool with VienneMilano hosiery". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Carpenter, Kane. "Vienne Milano - Asian American Entrepreneur Turns her Dream into a Reality". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Multiverse Commerce LLC. "Press Conference: VienneMilano". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Melser, Amy. "Brookline designer modernizes a classic". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Hershey, Lee. ""Stepping out with Sass": Luxury Thigh High Hosiery Brand, VienneMilano". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Color Magazine USA. "VienneMilano Fashion Show Launch Party". Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- dig boston. "VIENNE MILANO, LUXURY HOSIERY". Retrieved 27 February 2013.