Screenshot of Viewnior in the normal view mode.
|Stable release||1.4 / 7 February 2014|
|Written in||C (GTK+)|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Viewnior is a minimalistic GTK+-based free and open source image viewer program developed for the Linux operating system. Viewnior is designed to be simple, fast and elegant while remaining fully featured.
Viewnior takes inspiration from the usability and richness projects such as Eye of GNOME, and by the lightweight design and simplicity of viewers such as GPicView, the default image viewer of LXDE. The program is small and has a light system footprint while still remaining full-featured. Solid integration with the system and usability are priorities for the project and development follows the GNOME Human interface guidelines.
Some of Viewnior's features include:
- Fullscreen & Slideshow modes
- Ability to rotate, flip, crop, save, and delete images
- Animation and GIF support
- Browse only selected images
- Navigation window
- Ability to set image as wallpaper (GNOME 2 and 3, Xfce and Fluxbox)
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Configurable mouse actions
- Viewnior About page, retrieved 6 December 2011
- App Of The Week: ViewNior – Lightweight Image Viewer - Accessed 5 May 2013
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|