Viggo Hagstrøm (16 February 1954 Oslo - 19 January 2013) was a Norwegian legal scholar, and Professor of Law at the Department of Private Law at the University of Oslo Faculty of Law. He was editor-in-chief of Tidsskrift for Rettsvitenskap (since 1999).
He obtained the cand.jur. degree in 1979, and was appointed Lecturer in Law at the University of Oslo in 1980. In 1985, he obtained the dr.juris degree and was appointed as Associate Professor. He became Professor of Law, particularly property law, in 1988. He was head of department for the Department of Private Law 1992–2000.
- Obligasjonsrett, Universitetsforlaget, 2011, ISBN 978-82-15-01776-1, 968 pages.
- Kjøpsrett, Universitetsforlaget, 2005, ISBN 82-15-00736-8, 310 pages.
- Obligasjonsrett, Universitetsforlaget, 2003, ISBN 82-518-4023-6, 937 pages.
- "Fakultetsnytt mandag 21. januar: Viggo Hagstrøm er gått bort" (in Norwegian). University of Oslo. 21 January 2013. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Professor Viggo Hagstrøm, University of Oslo