From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vigilance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vigilance may refer to:
- Vigilance (psychology), the ability to maintain attention and alertness over prolonged periods of time
- Vigilance (album), by Threat Signal
- Vigilance, a creature ability in the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- Vigilance control on railways
- Vigilance (video game), a 1998 PC game by SegaSoft
- ZPG-3W, largest US Navy non-rigid airship ever built
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.