From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vigilant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vigilant can refer to:
- HMRC Vigilant, two ships, and a number of cutters, of the British HM Customs and Excise
- HMC Vigilant, customs cutter of HM Customs and Excise
- HMS Vigilant, a number of ships of the British Royal Navy
- Vigilant (S 618), a French-navy ballistic missile submarine
- Vickers Vigilant, an anti-tank guided missile
- Vigilant (yacht), the winner of the 1893 America's Cup yacht race
- Grob Vigilant, a glider manufactured by Grob Aerospace of Mindelheim Mattsies of Germany
- CGS Vigilant, armed 3rd class cruiser and Great Lakes Fisheries protection vessel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vigilant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.