From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vigor may refer to:
|Look up vigor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Eileen Vigor, English cricketer
- Vigor Bovolenta, Italian volleyball player
- Saint Vigor (d. 537 AD), French saint
- SS Ocean Vigour, a British Ocean class freighter which served on various convoys during World War II
- Operation Vigorous, a World War II Allied operation to deliver a supply convoy
- USCGC Vigorous (WMEC-627), a United States Coast Guard Reliance Class medium endurance cutter
- All pages beginning with "Vigor"
- All pages with titles containing "Vigor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.