From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vijaya can refer to:
- Vijaya of Sri Lanka, earliest recorded king of Sri Lanka
- Vijaya (Champa) a city-state and former capital of the historic Champa
- Vijaya (Satavahana), king of the Satavahana dynasty of central India
- Vijaya, a name for the Hindu goddess Shantadurga
- Jaya-Vijaya, gatekeepers of the abode of Vishnu
- Vijaya Studios, film studio based in Chennai, India
- Vijaya (film), per Tamil films of 1973
- In the Mahabharata
- Vijaya (bow), the bow of Karna
- Vijaya (Madra), daughter of Dyutimat, the king of Madra Kingdom
- Vijaya (tribe), per List of the Mahabharata tribes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.